Thank you for the award nomination!
I want to thank Pooja for this award! She has an awesome blog where she writes about her life, interests, experiences and more. Be sure to check it out by clicking here: https://lifesfinewhine.wordpress.com
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog .
What inspired you to start blogging?
I have two blogs: Auntie Says… which is all about advice/opinion/ and inspiration for young people. I needed to develop a platform for that non-fiction work and a blog seemed to be a great way to do it.
There’s certainly been a learning curve but I’m starting to get into the swing of things.
My other blog is called My Twisted Writer Brain and it’s about all things writing. Doing blog posts and writing about what I care about has been a fantastic exercise in sharing as well as learning. For more on learning to blog click here: https://fayeearcand.com/2020/05/08/my-twisted-writer-brain-how-to-help-a-blogger/
Who’s your favourite content creator at the moment?
I really enjoy Millennial Life Crisis blog. It’s informative, engaging, and entertaining. It’s a WordPress blog and you can see it here. Great content: https://millenniallifecrisis.org/about/
List 5 things you’d take with you if you were stuck on a desert tropical island.
Oh good question! I’ll tell you right now, I’m a bit of a Princess and like the comforts of home but if I were stuck on a desert tropical island I’d take:
- Air Conditioning! I sure hope there’s a place to plug in.
- A lifetime supply of paper and pens. Perhaps even a nice leather bound journal.
- My comfy memory foam bed to go along with #1
- Books, books, and more books. I’d need an endless supply. Thank you very much.
- I’m not good with spiders, snakes, or bugs…so something to keep them on the other side of the island.
What’s one thing you’ll do differently in the future because of lockdown?
I think the main thing is that I won’t take things for granted anymore. I’ve had several events cancelled due to the pandemic and lockdown including the Wine Country Writer’s Festival that I was organizing for September 2020. As a writer who spends a great deal of time alone I so miss the camaraderie and writer energy that I get at conferences, festivals, and writer groups.
What is your favourite film?
I love all the Avenger movies but my favorite film of late are Parasite and Joker.
Both of these movies offer a lens into the complex nature of mental illness, desperation, and the human spirit.
I have no one specific to nominate so therefore nominate all my fellow bloggers. If you’d rather just put your answers to the above questions in the comments–that’d be great too.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share, and comment. Thanks again for dropping by. Subscribe below to ensure you get every post and also the infrequent, but eloquent and informative, news letter via email.