Hi Everyone. I’ve been doing this Auntie blog for a couple of years and it has been very well received but….
There’s always that ‘but’, right?!
Here’s the thing. I would dearly love for Auntie to be out there in the world, yakkity yakking in everyones’ ear. It’s this intrinsic need and drive inside of me to share my knowledge, experience, and to gently nudge some to perhaps entertain a change.
Sometimes there comes a time when you have to shake things up a little bit and for me, that time is now.
What does this look like? Hmm. Well I suppose theres a few things I want to do.
- Change out my picture… My profile pic is nice and all, but it time to have it show more energy and reflect closer to who I am.
- Color… My website needs a refurb. What color would suit me? Hmm…. Thoughts?
- I like the name of the blog and it really is WHO I am, so that can stay.
- yesterday at a marketing session on the Festival I ran, it was suggested that I have a charactciture made up of Auntie…Hmmm. An interesting idea.
- some suggested a podcast. Do people actually listen to those things?
What’s great is that there’s a lot of creative leeway and it reenergizes me, and hopefully you too, in moving forward toward a fuller product.
I want to be able to offer different downloads and inspiration. So keep reading and perhaps in the meantime you could throw your ideas this way.
What would you like to see from Auntie Says?
Auntie Lesson: Nothing stays the same forever. Even good things can be improved upon and deserve the attention worthy of them.
If you enjoyed this post please like, comment, share, and subscribe to follow.